Section 793 Service
For many companies and their advisors, highly accurate and timely Intelligent
Shareholder Analysis with the benefit of Section 793 saves valuable time in
solicitation paperwork. Argus Vickers undertakes these solicitations on behalf
of many Public Limited Companies and Limited Companies under their Articles
of Association. Our reports can also be white labelled with the logo of a company
or a broker and delivered in PDF and Excel format.
Our team of analysts can:
- Incorporate Section 793 response documentation for inclusion in your Section 808 register;
- Give details of any unusual share movements;
- Administer your Section 808 register for compliance requirements.
The report content shows:
- Summary Page, Graphical and Tabular Presentation of Top Ten Holders
- Top Five Recent Buyers and Top Five Recent Sellers.
- Fund Manager Holdings & Net Change Report
- Fund Manager Holdings & History Report
- Fund Manager & Beneficial Owners Holdings
- Geographical Breakdowns of Fund Manager and Beneficial Owners
- Investor Type Identification
- Non-Holder Reports
- Weightings Reports
- Peer Group Analysis Reports
- Common Holders
Section 808 Service
Under The Companies Act 2006, the Section 808 law allows responses to be
kept off-site and in an electronic format, Argus Vickers provides a Section
808 register service which has been designed to take the job of dealing
with the administration of Section 793 responses and the register of
interest (under Section 808) away from busy Public Limited Company executives.
The service covers the provisions of The Companies Act 2006 Section 811 (2)
and ensures the maintenance of a Public Limited Company's register of interest in
electronic format in a secure, password-protected environment.