Argus Vickers takes your privacy seriously and we commit ourselves to protecting
and respecting your privacy when you are visiting and using our website www.argus-vickers.co.uk
data which can identify you.
What information may we collect from you?
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- telephone number;
- email address; and
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How will personal information about you be used by us?
Personal information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to improve the content of the Website;
- to notify you of changes to the products and services we offer;
- to customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for you;
- to notify you about updates to the Website;
- to notify you of offers or promotions which are taking place;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or selected third parties or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose);
- to support your customer relationship with us; and
- to run remarketing campaigns.
How we store your IP address and cookies?
In order to help us understand how visitors to the Website use it and to assist
us in introducing changes and improvements to it, we collect IP addresses and,
if your web browser is set up to accept them, we use a feature known as a “cookie”.
Cookies contain bits of information that websites transfer to your computer’s hard
drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the internet more useful by
storing information about your preferences on a particular website such as ours.
audience size and usage patterns and to assist us in targeting page content
The internet browsers on most computers are usually set to accept cookies. You can
choose to disable this through your browser’s settings and you can delete cookies
that are already stored in the cookie folder on your computer. If you opt to
disable persistent cookies on your browser, you experience of the Website may be
less enjoyable as suggested information may not be as relevant to you.
By submitting your information to us you consent to the use of that information
on this page and may place notices on other pages of the Website, so that you are
aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. Continued use
of the Website will signify that you agree to any such changes.